A Selection of Images
Some of these are pictures of me. Some of them are pictures of other
people. Some of them are pictures of me and other people. I have
attempted to indicate which is which. Plus, as an added bonus, they're
vaguely in chronological order.
Pictures of the cats displayed separately.
- January 1996. April took this
picture of me during one of her then-frequent visits from Los
Angeles. We were in the middle of rushing off to a movie, which is why
I'm wearing the coat despite being inside. My hair had grown out far
too much and was constantly falling in my face. Despite these things
it's a decent picture, although I'm usually much better lit in
- Trip and I, from Kit's visit
during the spring of 1997. Trip claims that it's a picture of him
grinning maniaclly while holding a dead Ayse-doll. I thought I was
just sleepy, but hey...
- Another picture of me from Kit's
visit. I was still sleepy.
- Chrisber was explaining
something to someone when Kit fiendishly photographed him.
- Yet another photograph from
Kit's visit, featuring me attempting to kick Fire, and him grabbing
my foot with an infuriatingly smug expression that you can't see. Trip
keeps me from falling over and looks amused.
- Moments after the
above. Fire holds my ankle, now looking more confused than smug.
Trip continues to look pretty cheerful about the whole thing.
- Angie had a Halloween party at Room 16 in 1997, and Chrisber dressed as Miles Vorkosigan.
- It started raining during Rachel & Jeremy's 1997 gingerbread party,
so Rachel & I went outside to
- Jim & Czr at Ron's Valentine's
party, early 1998. The lighting is weird, but you can at least admire
Czr's new haircut and Jim's cunning look.
- Another picture of Jim from Ron's
party. The lighting is less weird, but he's smiling more than he
does in day-to-day life.
- During last fall's OryCon I dressed up as a genki goth with so much glitter I could
barely keep my eyes open. Although the lighting is funky, it's a
pretty accurate picture of my hair colour.
Last updated 28 August 2001
©2001 Cera Kruger
firstname.lastname@example.org // email@example.com